Thanksgiving is a Great Time of Year for an Attitude of Thankfulness
Posted on November 21, 2023 by Rick Griffith
Now that it’s Thanksgiving week. Many of us have much to be thankful for as 2023 nears its close. The same is true for us, the team at Car Credit. We are truly thankful for our:
- Loyal Car Credit Customers
- Four States Community
- Wonderful State of Missouri
- Great Country!
- Family and Friends
It’s through an attitude of gratitude that the team at Car Credit in Joplin, Missouri, wants to share their tips on how to foster a general perspective of thankfulness this holiday season.
Ways to Foster an Attitude of Thankfulness
We all have something to be thankful for, no matter what it is, people can always find ways to be thankful, grateful, and hopeful by:
- Making it a Daily Habit to be Thankful
- Start a Thankfulness Journal to Look Back on Next Thanksgiving 2024
- Wake Up Every Day and Write Down Three Things You’re Thankful for
- Share Your Thankfulness With Someone You Cherish
- Remember to Acknowledge Your Wins of Achievement
- Thanking the People Around You for Their Inspiration, Support, and Patience
- Surround Yourself With People of a Similar Mindset
- Commit to a Thankful Practice
- Give Thanks for Where You are Right Now
Car Credit Works With You to Find the Right Car for Your Budget
Your Car Credit yes team wishes you and your family a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day! We also want to remind you that there’s no team working harder to help you rebuild your credit by getting you into a car you can afford that is safe and reliable for you and your family.
The owner of the buy here pay here dealership, Rick Griffith says that every car at Car Credit must “drive off safely and reliably, regardless of vehicle pricing, because your safety is central to their business focus.” To get started, look at their current inventory of cars and SUVs, then complete an online credit application!
After completing your credit application, you’ll receive a call from a member of the Car Credit team. They’ll answer any questions and schedule a time for you to test drive a car to finalize the process.
The team at Car Credit wants to make your car buying experience efficient and as fast as humanly possible. After all, you and your family are worth it to the team at Car Credit!